The governing body of our school is responsible for:
- Ensuring that pupils receive high quality education and that the conduct of the school reflects this aim.
- Working with the Headteacher on the strategic planning and management of the school.
- Considering and agreeing the aims and policies of the school.
- Discussing and approving the targets for improvement.
- Appointing the staff.
- Setting and monitoring the budget.
- Monitoring the performance of the school.
- Reporting to the parents and community on how we have accomplished our task.
You can contact the Governors via the school office, either by email or post. Details of which can be found at the bottom of the page.
|Full Name||Type of Governor|
|Javed Ahmed||LA Representative (Chair of Governors)|
|Basherat Hussain||Co-Opted (Vice Chair of Governors)|
|Lorraine Martin||Headteacher (staff governor)|