The local governing board of the school is responsible for:
- Ensuring that pupils receive high quality education and that the conduct of the school reflects this aim.
- Working with the Headteacher on the strategic planning and management of the school.
- Considering and agreeing the aims and policies of the school.
- Discussing and approving the targets for improvement.
- Appointing the staff.
- Setting and monitoring the budget.
- Monitoring the performance of the school.
- Reporting to the parents and community on how we have accomplished our task.
You can contact the Governors via the school office, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post:
Margaret McMillan Primary School
Bradford, BD9 5DF
Current list of Governors
|Full Name||Type of Governor|
|Elizabeth Hellmich MBE||Co-Opted (Chair of Governors)|
|Mohammed Jaleel Ahmed||Parent|
|Lorraine Martin||Staff (Headteacher)|