Margaret McMillan Primary School is committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout the school community. To achieve this, our equality objectives are as follows:
- To promote understanding and respect for differences
- To recognise and tackle any form of inappropriate bias or stereotyping
- To narrow the pupil premium gap in Reading, Writing and Maths in all year groups
- To ensure that all pupils receive a broad range of learning opportunities and experiences through our curriculum and through additional offers for all
- To promote the language of rights and responsibility
- To provide training for all staff and governors on equality and diversity
You can download our Equality and Diversity policy and our Accessibility plan below. If you would like a paper copy of these, please ask at the school office and we will be more than happy to print one off for you free of charge.