Higher level teaching assistant
TEMP for 1 Year in the first instance
Band 8 SCP 25-28
35 hours per week (term time only) £18737 – £21135
Governors are seeking to appoint 1 Higher Level Teaching Assistant. The successful candidate will join our existing team of HLTA’s. The successful candidate will be responsible for running the Forest Schools programme across school. A passion for outdoor learning is essential. We will support the right candidate through the Forest Schools qualification if they are not already qualified.
We can offer;
- A supportive and experienced leadership team and dedicated, friendly staff.
- An exciting and innovative place to work.
- Full Forest Schools qualification training
- An appropriate degree of autonomy and control.
The successful applicants will;
- Hold an NVQ level 3 or equivalent in plus appropriate experience.
- HLTA status which requires the p[possession of Literacy and Numeracy at level 2 or higher.
- Satisfactory completion of HLTA training
- GCSE English and Maths (Grades A-C) or equivalent.
To arrange a visit please ring our Business manager, Janet Smith, on 01274 495934 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications :- 9.am on Friday 10th January 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.