Reception Class Teacher
Required for January 2020
Main scale 1-6
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher to join our good 3 form entry school in Reception. Applications are welcomed from NQTs and experienced teachers. A full support programme for NQTs is provided.
The successful candidate will;
- Believe that all children can achieve and be passionate about making this happen.
- Be dynamic and strive for excellence.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Has the ability to create a classroom ethos that develops children as independent learners.
- Be a team player and work collaboratively to ensure all achieve.
You can expect;
- To work with a motivated and strong staff team – who support each other to make Margaret McMillan a great place to learn and work.
- High quality continued professional development and training.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and well-behaved learners.
- A positive and supportive school community.
To arrange a visit please ring our HR Administrator, Enzo Annecchini, on 01274 495934 or email email@example.com
Closing date :- 17th October 2019
Interview date :- 23rd October 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.