Job Opportunity – 2 x Class teacher
(Year-group dependent on experience)
We have 2 vacancies fixed term 1 year required for September 2021 (Covid recovery)
Main scale 1-6
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher to join our good 3 form entry school.
The successful candidate will;
- Believe that all children can achieve and be passionate about making this happen.
- Be dynamic and strive for excellence.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Has the ability to create a classroom ethos that develops children as independent learners.
- Be a team player and work collaboratively to ensure all achieve.
You can expect;
- To work with a motivated and strong staff team – who support each other to make Margaret McMillan a great place to learn and work.
- High quality continued professional development and training.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and well-behaved learners.
- A positive and supportive school community.
Applications are welcomed from NQTs and experienced teachers. A full support programme for NQTs is provided.
To arrange a visit or request an information pack please call the school office on 01274 495934 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date— Friday 23rd April
Recruitment process w/b 26th April – process and exact date will be confirmed
Download Job Description and Person Spec: Here
Download application form: Here
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.