Job Opportunity – 1 x part-time EYP for Nursery
Required September 2021 or ASAP
Band 6 (SCP 6-11)
We are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic part-time Early Years practitioner to work in our large 3 form entry Primary school rated Good (Ofsted Dec 2019) and part of the Priestley Academy Trust.
You would be based in Nursery, supporting and promoting high levels of engagement through high quality interactions so that every child begins their school journey in the most positive way. The post is 19.25 hours a week to support teaching and learning in the afternoons from 12:15 to 4:00 and 12:15 to 4:30 Wednesdays to allow for CPD.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a GCSE C/ NVQ level 2 / HNC or equivalent in English and mathematics
- Be well organised and able to act on their own initiative as well as working collaboratively as part of a team to ensure all achieve.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of child development and the Early Years curriculum
- Establish and develop positive relationships with children and their families.
- Be a reflective practitioner who is committed to ongoing professional development.
You can expect;
- High quality continued professional development and training opportunities
- To work with a motivated and strong staff team – who support each other to make Margaret McMillan a great place to learn and work.
- A positive and supportive school community who put children at the heart of all we do.
- Wider opportunities to work in partnership across the Trust schools
Closing date for applications 9am Monday 12 July 2021
Applications after this time will not be considered.
Interviews will take place during the week beginning 12th July 2021
Download the job description and person specification: Job Description and Person Spec – Band 6 Early Years Practitioner
Download an application form: Application form Band 6 Early Years Practitioner
For any other information contact the school office on 01274 495934 or Email –firstname.lastname@example.org
All posts are subject to vetting and recruitment checks, including a satisfactory enhanced disclosure form the DBS